19 Mar Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests, employees and users of the fairgrounds. We are actively following the California Department of Public Health, Solano County Public Health Department, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to keep up-to-date on the latest COVID-19 information. The Solano County Department of Public Health has mandated a Shelter in Place Order which requires restrictions on all public and private gathering. The Dixon Fairgrounds has cancelled or postponed ALL events through April. Dixon Fairgrounds Office is currently closed and will remain closed until such orders are lifted. The best way to reach us is firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to monitor the situation and more event cancellations and postponements may be forthcoming. While we have not experienced any issues, we are being abundantly cautious and will abide by the requests of the Federal, State and County health officials regarding gatherings and events. Please follow these guidelines to prevent the spread of germs:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. Resources and updates on COVID-19
- Solano County Public Health Department https://admin.solanocounty.com:4433/civicax/filebank/blobdload.aspx?BlobID=31829
- California Department of Public Health https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019