Events Search and Views Navigation
Saturday, June 23rd - 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. & Sunday, June 24th – 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.Find out more »
Saturday, September 8, 2018 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. www.Renegadeevents.comFind out more »
Haute Dawgs Agility Group South Lawn on Fairgrounds Saturday, October 13, 2018 Sunday, October 14, 2018 (Hours vary consult their website) www.hautedawgs.orgFind out more »
Dixon Chamber of Commerce Epicurean Fete Madden Hall Saturday, November 3, 2018 www.dixonchamber.orgFind out more »
Solano County Home & Garden Show Saturday, February 9, 2019 Sunday, February 10, 2019 (Hours Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 pm. & Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) https://www.solanohomeshow.com/Find out more »
45th Annual Dinner Dance Fundraiser Cocktails: 6:00pm / New York Steak Dinner: 7:00pm Madden Hall - Dixon Fairgrounds Tickets: $75 per personFind out more »
Pin-A-Go-Go Pinball Show October 8 - 10, 2021 (8th - 2 p.m. - 10 p.m.; 9th - 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. & 10th - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.) Information and event Covid requirements can be found at www.pin-a-go-go.orgFind out more »
Sacramento Valley Dog Fanciers AKC All Breeds Dog Show October 30, 2021 October 31, 2021 8:00am to 5:00pm www.sacvalleydfa.comFind out more »
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests, employees and users of the fairgrounds. We are actively following the California Department of Public Health, Solano County Public Health Department, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to keep up-to-date on the latest COVID-19 information.
Please follow these guidelines to prevent the spread of germs:
- Get Vaccinated
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wear a mask.
Resources and updates on COVID-19