- This event has passed.
Dixon Gun Show
February 19 - February 20
Saturday, February 19th – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. & Sunday, February 20th – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For complete details visit: www.dixongunshow.com
COVID Procedures (Occupancy will be monitored therefore you may experience a wait time to enter)
- Do not attend if you feel sick or have been exposed to someone who has been sick.
- Wear a mask. regardless of vaccination status.
- Maintain 6 foot distance from others
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, or cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm at your elbow or sleeve.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests, employees and users of the fairgrounds. We are actively following the California Department of Public Health, Solano County Public Health Department, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to keep up-to-date on the latest COVID-19 information.
Please follow these guidelines to prevent the spread of germs:
- Get Vaccinated
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wear a mask.
Resources and updates on COVID-19